Reima Kaikkonen, Your Federal Independent/Jesus dependentCandidate 2021
Bruce Grey Owen Sound
519-323-7076 [email protected]
A Day In The Life ...
Our Latest Blog Entry
1. I believe in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms established under the Supremacy of God and Rule of Law
2. I believe the division of powers outlined in the British North America Act, 1867 strictly defines the powers and authority permitted between the federal and provincial governments
3. I believe it's time to Restore Principles of Godliness and the Lord's Prayer in Government
3. I'm Pro-Faith, Pro-Life; Pro-Family; Pro-Freedom; Pro-Liberty, Pro-Opportunity
4. I believe in reducing our Tax Burdens including Saying NO to the Carbon Tax
5. I believe governments must recognize Fairness and Equality for One and All
6. I believe Property Ownership rights must be clearly entrenched in the Constitution, and that search and seizure of property by government agencies without a legally obtained warrant stopped immediately, and the respective government(s) and civil servants responsible for acting willfully and wrongfully against the citizenry held fully accountable.
7. I believe that all legislation and regulations, including both the Human Rights and Criminal Codes must fully align with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms
8. I do not believe the government has the right to censor any citizen from speaking publicly on any public policy issue, including acting in good faith according to one's conscience.
9. I will continue to advocate for a Government that is by the people for the peopleI
10. And I will listen to the concerns and issues raised by the good people Bruce-Grey-Owen Sound, because at the end of the day, these are the people who decidedly put their trust in me.
Signed: Reima Kaikkonen, August 15, 2021
Government of the People
Government by the People
Government for the People
Christianity - The Only Faith Which Encourages
Freedom of Choice
"This is genuine Christianity, and to this we owe our free constitutions of government...." (Noah Webster)
Almost all the civil liberties now enjoyed in the world owes its origin to the principles of the Christian faith, which does not impose or demand compliance by other religions to Christianity but rather the freedom to choose Biblical principles and values in one's own day to day. When the hearts of the nation turn to the Lord, the world changes for the better. Within this quest for a functioning democracy and equality and respect for one another within the social fabric -- there is an acknowledgment and understanding that every person, as brothers and sisters are contributing citizens with equal rights.
As we know, the Constitution Act, 1867 (formerly called the British North America Act) is of central importance in the Canadian Constitution. It outlines the distribution of powers between the federal and provincial legislatures. The Constitution Act, 1982, which includes the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, is very important. It's equally critical that we understand the original intent of the framers of this country, in authoring Canada's founding documents, and that these were (and still are) written to ensure that we the citizens are fully protected from government encroachment.
"He shall have dominion from sea to sea and from the rivers unto the ends of the earth!"
The Need to Stand for Our Constitutional Freedoms
"Historically, we should have learned that when the accumulation of powers — the legislative, executive and judiciary — are combined in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many; hereditary, self-appointed or elective, the consequence may be justly pronounced as the very definition of tyranny." (J. Story, 379)
Equally important, we the people need to understand that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms did not intend for elected governments to act as they please, but rather, to ensure (by virtue of the oath taken) that when governments abuse their authority, the people have a legitimate recourse.
Specifically, Section 32 of the Charter tells us that (a) the Charter applies to the Parliament and government of Canada in respect of ALL matters within the authority of Parliament including all matters relating to the Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories; and (b) to the legislature and government of each province in respect of all matters within the authority of the legislature of each province.
The Government’s role then is to secure our rights and freedoms against our enemies. By extension, there needs to be a clear understanding that governments cannot do in law what this same government will not allow its citizens to do. This means the law applies equally to government as it does its citizens. We do not live under a Pharaoh. Neither should the electorate face unrelenting condemnation or persecution for criticizing the absolute power and oppression that we are increasingly seeing on the horizon.
The time to stand for future generations is now!
Standing for Faith, Our God-Given Rights & Freedoms under the Supremacy of God Rule of Law, Life, Family, Freedoms, Liberty, Security, Justice, Equality For All, Equal Opportunities and Blessings!